Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven [stands firm as the heavens]. 90 Your faithfulness is from generation to generation; You have established the earth, and it stands fast.
Psalms 119:89-90 AMP
For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment.
Luke 1:37 AMP
- Psalms 119:160 KJV – Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.
- Psalms 138:2 – You have magnified Your Word above all Your name!
- Proverbs 30:5 AMP – Every word of God is tried and purified; He is a shield to those who trust and take refuge in Him.
- John 17:17 NKJV – Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
Rodney Howard Browne Teaches us that Every Word God Speaks is Full of Power and Potential.
- Every word that God speaks is a true word. Every word that God speaks is a word that comes to pass.
- Isaiah 55:11 AMP – So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
- God never wastes His words. He only speaks words that He means, words that produce life and words that produce results.
- Numbers 23:19 KJV – God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
- God is Faithful to Keep His Word.
- Psalms 105:8 AMP – He is [earnestly] mindful of His covenant and forever it is imprinted on His heart, the word which He commanded and established to a thousand generations.
- 2 Timothy 2:13 AMP – If we are faithless [do not believe and are untrue to Him], He remains true (faithful to His Word and His righteous character), for He cannot deny Himself.
- 1 Kings 8:56 AMP – Blessed be the Lord, Who has given rest to His people Israel, according to all that He promised. Not one word has failed of all His good promise which He promised through Moses His servant.
- Hebrews 10:23 – He Who promised is reliable (sure) and faithful to His word.
- 2 Peter 3:9 – The Lord does not delay His promises, but He patiently waits for us.
Rodney Howard Browne teaches that God is a Righteous Judge.
- He keeps His promise to reward and His promise to punish.
- Ezekiel 12:25 AMP – For I am the Lord; I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall be performed (come to pass); it shall be no more delayed or prolonged, for in your days, O rebellious house, I will speak the word and will perform it, says the Lord God.
- Daniel 9:14
God Expects You to Believe Him When He Speaks.
- 1 Thessalonians 2:13 AMP – And we also [especially] thank God continually for this, that when you received the message of God [which you heard] from us, you welcomed it not as the word of [mere] men, but as it truly is, the Word of God, which is effectually at work in you who believe [exercising its superhuman power in those who adhere to and trust in and rely on it].
- Romans 4:20-21 – Abraham was fully assured that God would keep His promises.
- Hebrews 11:11 – Sarah received because she believed.
God’s Promises are Conditional.
- God has made us over 30,000 promises.
- If you want to receive His promises and walk in His blessings, you must believe and obey His word.
- Luke 11:28 AMP – But He said, Blessed (happy and to be envied) rather are those who hear the Word of God and obey and practice it!
- Deuteronomy 28:1-2
- Proverbs 13:13 AMP – Whoever despises the word and counsel [of God] brings destruction upon himself, but he who [reverently] fears and respects the commandment [of God] is rewarded.
Reasons Why God’s Word Doesn’t Work for You.
- God only ever speaks truth. He never jokes and He cannot lie.
- If you don’t believe your own words—if you talk nonsense most of the time, joke around, and/or tell lies yourself—then you will have a hard time believing anyone else’s words: even God’s words. Ephesians 5:4 – Clean up your mouth.
- God takes our words seriously and He expects us to take them seriously.
- Matthew 12:36-37 AMP – But I tell you, on the day of judgment men will have to give account for every idle (inoperative, nonworking) word they speak. 37 For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced.
- Religion and tradition robs God’s Word of its power in your life.
- Matthew 15:6
- God’s word + faith = results. God’s word + no faith = no results.
- Hebrews 4:2 NKJV – For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.
But the Word of the Lord (divine instruction, the Gospel) endures forever. And this Word is the good news which was preached to you. 1 Peter 1:25 AMP